Location and directions
Surrounded by unspoilt countryside and enjoying a healthy climate, the spa resort of Königsfeld in the Black Forest provides the ideal environment for personal development and learning.
The facilities and amenities available in Königsfeld cater for every need: the many activities on offer and proximity to towns such as Villingen-Schwenningen, Rottweil and St. Georgen provide a wealth of opportunities for leisure pursuits.
Königsfeld is conveniently located only a few kilometres from the motorway.
The nearest airports in Zurich, Stuttgart and Basle can be reached within one to two hours.
78126 Königsfeld im Schwarzwald
+49 (0) 77 25 - 93 81 60
(For privacy reasons, we do not use Google Maps, if you still want to visit our location in Google Maps, please follow this Google Maps link.)
How to get here
Autobahn A 5:
- At Offenburg take the exit "Villingen-Schwenningen"
- take the B 33 (direction St.Georgen)
- About 5 km after St.Georgen turn left, direction Königsfeld
- stay on the main road until the entrance to Königsfeld (roundabout)
- on the main street in the village, after 300 meters right entrance to the parking lot of Zinzendorfschulen (after the EDEKA market).
Autobahn A 81:
- Take the exit "Rottweil"
- then follow the signs "Königsfeld" (over several villages)
- until the entrance to Königsfeld (roundabout)
- then as described above (via A 5).
- About Offenburg to the station "St. Georgen im Schwarzwald ", from there by bus or taxi to Königsfeld (10 km).
- Via Stuttgart or Lake Constance to the train station "Villingen im Schwarzwald", from there by bus or taxi to Königsfeld (10 km).